Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Little Down

Etsy has been having some issues lately and I am a little down cas of it. I listed a new item yesterday morning and it's still not showing up in the searches. But......

I decided at the start of June to continue my 1 year ETSY anniversary sale. There's over 30 items in the sale section and shipping on orders over $50.00 is FREE. I always include something FREE in my shipments. Who doesn't like FREE items? Earrings are always hung on the cutest card stock tags (thanks to Leslie @ http://www.thisandthat.etsy.com/) that I embellished with Swarovski rhinestone's. Ready for gift giving, if you can part with them. Earrings always come with FREE clear back stoppers, and a clear baggie to keep them protected from your other baubles.

I am working on new items all the time. I hate to admit it but I have at least 60 items that have not even seen the light of day. I live in South Louisiana, and I normally take my pictures outside but its HOT!!!!! And its only June, August is gonna be a killer month. So since is so hot and every afternoon these are terrible thunderstorms I haven't been able to take any pictures.



1 comment:

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

I too was feeling the listing search blues :) But last time I checked it was fixed! I just love your stuff... I just had a chance to check out your jewelry today and it is SOOO my style! Keep it up, I will be watching more often :)
Amy